Planning a trip to Las Vegas to celebrate any rainbow event in your life and at the same time, get rich playing in the best casinos of the city?
If the answer is yes, go to the choice of the game responsibly. We suggest staying in a blackjack game. The fact is that this is the only game in a casino where a player, through the use of mathematically sound strategies, can get a slight advantage. From a mathematical point of view, the advantage is small, 1-2%, but in practice, these percentages can turn into quite tangible money.
About the game
Blackjack is a fast, dynamic game and, despite the apparent simplicity of the rules, difficult. The goal of the game is to beat the dealer by gaining more points than he. At the same time, the total value of your cards should not exceed 21 points (otherwise, you have too much). The player makes the first decision, and if he went over first, he loses regardless of the number of dealer points.
The Best blackjack odds in Vegas
Then we propose to evaluate the best casino blackjack odds in Vegas.
If an ace does not represent the dealer’s open card, but by any other card, the player has the opportunity to choose his further actions.
Depending on which cards were dealt with you when playing blackjack, the strategy for your further actions may be as follows:
- Also – you ask the croupier for another card. Their number is limited by the total amount of your “hand” – 21 or “bust.”
- Enough – the player, satisfied with the number of points of his “hand,” gives the croupier a sign that he has already achieved the desired.
- If, when dealing with cards, the player has two cards with the same score, he may ask the croupier to divide his cards into two “hands.” To do this, double the initial amount of the con.
- Doubling – a player who is confident that their cards are superior to those that are at the dealer increases the initial bet twice. After that, he can take only one card into his “hand.”
- Some varieties of the rules of the game allow the player to refuse to continue playing due to the uncertainty of winning with the cards received during the distribution. In this case, only half of the bet will be lost, and not the entire amount.
Knowing these simple provisions of the game, a person can sit down at the gambling table. However, this is not enough to be able to win blackjack. This game also depends on the will of chance, on the player’s experience and ability to stop in time.
The best tables to win
And the choice of casinos is also important. The place where you play is just as important. Small casinos, away from the famous Strip Street, are not so glamorous, but often give players more chances to win and have low, minimal bets on table games.
And even if you do not get rich, at least you know that the odds of winning at blackjack in Vegas will be not nullified.